This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fascist Police Firing Squads In Every Town, USSA

.... Or why I intend to stay well away from Amerika (sic), the better to more generally enhance my prospects of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

You've seen it, haven't you? The pictures and video of the cops in Albuquerque executing the man who was apprehended camping out in the hills that overlook the city's Northeast Heights? Of course, you are probably thinking to yourself that camping out in a National Forest is not a capital offense, not worthy of an instant death penalty, and it's not, unless you're in Albuquerque and Mr. Policeman has his blood lust up.


They just gunned him down in a hail of gunfire and then turned a dog loose on him as he lay dying. Take a look at the video. See what time it is in the USSA. 

BOOM! Whenever Mr. Policeman wants to he shoots you. And then you're dead. There's no trial, no arrest, no evidence, no bond hearing, no habeas corpus, no testimony of witnesses. They just f***ing kill you.

I lived in Albuquerque. I have hiked many times in those very hills that front the Sandia Mountains. I know the exact place where this man was slaughtered. I've been there many times.

So it's not an abstract incident for me.

Or how about this cop lynching in San Antonio, Texas? Click the link. Read the story. The cop fired multiple times. The kid was shot in the back. No trial, no arrest, no evidence, no bond hearing, no habeas corpus, no testimony of witnesses.  BOOM!

This is not an abstract incident for me, either. I also lived in San Antonio. I've driven Broadway countless times, including at night. I've been past Incarnate Word University time and again. I cleaned windows all over the San Antonio area, including in Alamo Heights, where this kid was murdered. The principal of the high school in Alamo Heights was one of my customers for ten years.

And then there is the lynching of Miriam Carey by the police in Washington, DC. The evidence now proves that she was shot multiple times in the back, including in the back of the head. She was unarmed, had her infant daughter with her and had committed no crime. The cops just took her out. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

This is also not an abstract incident for me.  I used to live and work in the Washington, DC area. I washed windows in Georgetown and Northwest D.C., Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac and across the river in Mt. Vernon, Great Falls, Falls Church, etc. I drove across town many times, including past the White House and near the Capitol building(s). I know the place where the cops murdered her.

Or how about this savage cop beating in Long Beach, California of a prone man who is not physically resisting. When the cop hits the man in the legs with his club it cracks like a major league baseball player hitting a fastball out of the ball park. I can't stand to listen to it or see it. It's sickening. It's disgusting. It's repugnant. It's emblematic of the foul dungeon that America has become.

This is  not abstract for me either. I've been to Long Beach. Maybe even to the neighborhood where this event occurred, but certainly close enough.


Or how about this one: a college girl in Virginia bought some drinking water at a store and was swarmed by a pack of armed, plain clothes police officers. She insanely wound up being arrested and jailed. Over the purchase of some bottled water.

This isn't abstract for me, either. I grew up in Virginia. I have lived, worked, studied and/or traveled all over the Old Dominion, from one end to the other. I have been in Charlottesville on many occasions.

Here you go. Here are the cops punching the lights out of a homeless man in New York City. I have readers in New York City.

Or maybe you can be gunned down by so-called "police officers", while you are in bed -- without warrant, without arrest, without evidence, nothing. They just bust in and BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! There are so many shots I can't count them all. Listen to the cop that says that there's a vehicle in the driveway as they pull up. Like that's incriminating? About 75% of my readers are in the USSA. How many of you have a vehicle in your driveway? What would you do if heavily armed men in black suddenly swarmed your house with weapons drawn and started shooting like it was a war zone?

This isn't abstract for me either. I can see the plain evidence that it is happening. It's just another day at the office for the cops to smash down someone's door and bust in with guns blazing.

Hey, maybe they'll just take you out right in the middle of the street, right in front of your neighbors. Here is a blatant, public execution of a man by the cops in the middle of the street in Dallas, Texas. No muss, no fuss. BOOM! BOOM!

And on and on, incident after incident, all over the USSA. Every year, every month, there is more and more of it.

I am almost at a loss for words, after having read this Kafkaesque, Catch-22 nightmare of handcuffs, chains, Keystone Cops kangaroo court "legal" hearings, and ludicrous "criminal" charges that cannot be beat by any reasonably sane individual. This couple lived in Ecuador until recently and innocently returned to the USSA for their daughter's wedding, only to run straight into the fiendishly whirling buzz saw of the insane, corrupt, incompetent and willfully malicious USSA "Justice" system. As far as I know, their legal nightmare continues.

For me, the moral of their sad story is: stay away from the USSA. Once you have left, do not return. It is a fallen society, a degraded system, lorded over by a criminally corrupt, mentally deficient, morally deranged pack of heavily armed thugs without scruples or restraint.

Youtube and myriad other video sites, blog sites and alternative news websites are full of hundreds, if not thousands of incidents like these, of people being viciously beaten by purported "law enforcement" officers, falsely arrested and jailed, or arrested on nonexistent, trumped up charges or being physically blown away in full view of onlookers, by alleged "law enforcement" officers in what amounts to out-of-control police lynchings, or police firing squads.

Oh, it's a Brave New "Red-White-and Blue" World.

"Land of the free and home of the ... "  – what do you call these out of control animals?

Watch the videos. Read the stories There are a lot more like them. You can literally spend your entire life investigating the long, long, long trail of police abuse, laughably false arrest, torture, and outright murder of people in the USSA. The issue is that serious.

It is what "America" has become. A red-white-and-blue insane asylum. Either you understand that or you do not. It is a rogue, police state.

How do you know these things won't happen to you? The thing is, you don't. Any day, any minute your luck could run out and "Mr. Policeman" could decide to violently insinuate himself into your life.

It is one more reason why I intend to stay away. 

My Current Situation in Ecuador 

I continue to slowly heal from the physical and emotional trauma of the assault I suffered on 29 December 2012. As regular readers of my blog know, I was subsequently hospitalized for more than four months. I now understand that I probably came close to death. It is 15 months later and my therapy is ongoing. I was hurt very badly.

It has been a harrowing ordeal, like being in a horror movie at certain junctures. But I am a survivor and I am determined to turn the experience to a good end. Part of that determination entailed filing a criminal complaint against the shaman who assaulted me. I did that just after I was hospitalized and began to grasp the severity of what had befallen me. 

Last week he was finally indicted, after a more than one year legal struggle on my part. It has been extraordinarily hard. I have had to fight against unknown adversaries that have impeded the process from behind the scenes, and I have done it with very meager resources, on unfamiliar legal terrain, all the while battling to recover my physical health and mobility. 

Some of my friends and readers have suggested that there may be the hidden hand of a USSA alphabet soup agency involved in the assault against me. I cannot say one way or the other, though the CIA, DEA, Peace Corps, U.S. Army, USAID and others certainly do have a presence in South America. If anyone reading these words has hard proof of that, please notify me immediately. I would not hesitate to use such evidence in my case.

I have been an outspoken critic of a variety of USSA government policies for decades. I have a long history of nonviolent, anti-nuclear activism and of research into, and public writing and speaking about secret underground and underwater bases of the USSA military-industrial-espionage complex. Then  there is the work and writing I have done here in South America with the hyper-conscious, shamanic plants of ayahuasca and malicagua, some of which I have written about here in this blog. The plants are very well aware of the dark plots and conspiracies that are abroad in the world. Certainly, there are those in the USSA government and its allied agencies, and in other agencies who do not want people to know about the hideous, ghastly evil they have planned.

Brutalizing people is what they do. Murder is their business. Torture and assault are their modus operandi.

So after more than a year of intense struggle, the shaman has been indicted and there will be a trial. I therefore need to pay my attorneys for assisting me, protecting me, guiding me, advising me and representing me and my best interests in a prolonged, difficult criminal proceeding. The process is now halfway complete.

I know it seems like a long slog to you, my readers, and it is. But nothing lasts for ever, and now that there is an indictment there will be a trial and result.

I have been pushed to the wall by this ordeal, to my financial limits and beyond. The case is actually bigger than me, in that there certainly are other victims of shamanic abuse in the Amazon region. I am not the only victim. But unlike 99% of the others, I have elected to stand up and fight back, no matter the odds. And against all expectations, my assailant has been indicted. But the battle is not over.

Now he goes to trial. I could not have come this far without the timely, crucial support of some of my readers and supporters. And I will not make it to the end of the process, without the support of still other readers and supporters. It's not my battle alone. I may be a sort of point man, out in front, more visible than others, but there are assuredly others who have suffered, and are suffering, in silence, because of fear, ignorance, intimidation, feelings of helplessness, being overwhelmed by trauma and shock or maybe because they were killed.

I have no illusions about what I am up against. I was almost killed. I was hurt very badly. I do not know any other place to begin to right the wrongs of this world than to engage whatever situation is right in front of me, the situation that has forced itself to my attention, front and center. That's the only way I know to proceed.

To do that I urgently need your financial assistance to bring the case to a legal conclusion. I retained one of the better known law firms in Quito and they charge accordingly. They are like attorneys anywhere. They do not work for a ham sandwich and a glass of lemonade. And neither would you! Especially not in a case like this, out of town, over in the Amazon, representing a gringo in a highly unusual case, virtually without precedent.

That's what makes it crucial. What happens in the Amazon is vitally important to what happens on this planet. The shamans of the region theoretically have an essential role to play in healing the Amazon and showing the way for humanity -- but not if they themselves are criminally corrupt and abusive to the very people who come to the region to consult the sacred power plants in search of hyper-conscious communion with Mother Nature.

And so I am seriously asking for your aid. I thank you in advance for your generosity. I know that some of you are more than able to assist me. For USA dollar contributions please e-mail me at:   dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com and I will tell you how to send a donation.

I also gratefully accept donations of the following crypto-currencies at these addresses:

Bitcoin
1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA 

Litecoin
LdE6rp3EpUurK5rdHaKbM3UGumchHZP97u

Dogecoin
DPMTkqyHbMyLnzjiFfh1gmd8sFVdCUstGg